Saturday, January 5, 2013

Seeking His Plan

This last year and a half has really had its ups and downs. We have had the excitement of my first pregnancy and the grief of losing that pregnancy and two more. But God has been good throughout. We are trusting that He has a plan.

In seeking His plan for us, we don't feel like He is leading us down the road of adoption just yet. He has provided a doctor who specializes in high risk pregnancies. I will be seeing that doctor this week. And from what I understand I will have blood tests to go along with the visit. Thankfully, I am not bothered by having blood drawn.

I am sharing this with you because I would like you to pray for me and the doctor. Pray that I will continue to find comfort in my Heavenly Father. Pray that the doctor will be able to diagnose the problem and it will be something we can correct. Also please pray for Lance as he supports me.

2 comments:

Jamie Harmon said...

You and Lance have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jamie. We are so grateful for your support and friendship.